About This Course
How to drive fast on a race track - the techniques and skills required to be a great high performance...
By the end of this course you will:
‣ Understand how to drive your car at its limits, managing its weight transfer to control understeer & oversteer.
‣ Know how to determine and drive the ideal line through a corner.
‣ Have a deep understanding of vehicle dynamics, and how that will benefit you on track.
‣ Time your gear changes – upshifting & downshifting – at just the right time.
‣ Develop “high performance vision” – knowing where to look & how to use your peripheral vision.
‣ Put this knowledge together to be prepared to learn more in less time when you get on the track, and ultimately, to drive your car faster and more safely.
If you have not already enrolled, click ‘Enroll Now’ to create a user account and enroll in this course.
If you are already enrolled, you should see a 'Continue Learning’ button near the top right of this page directing you to a Course Units Page, which will track your progress as you complete this course.
At the top of each page in the course you will see a black 'Navigation Bar'. This Navigation Bar has buttons that will aid you as you go through the course.
The first button you will see is a 'Units' Button. This button, when clicked, takes you back to the Course Units Page. Think of the Units Page as a table of contents for the course. There are 7 units in the course. All of the Units are unlocked, and you are free to jump around from one unit to the next to find the most relevant information for you. It is, however, recommended that you take each Unit in order the first time, as each one builds upon the previous one.
The next button on the navigation bar is called 'Notifications'. Any updates, announcements or various other important information about the course will reside there. Ross, your online Instructor, will post here when necessary.
After 'Discussions' is a button called 'Workbook'. Each Unit of the course contains videos, written content, and some assessments. Your answers to the questions will be stored in your Workbook, available for reference at any time. Your answers are private, and may only be accessed by you and the Course Instructor.
The last button is the 'Course Details' button, which will bring you back to this page if you need a reminder of instructions.
Of course, if you are having any technical difficulties, please click the 'Technical Support' button at the bottom of any page and we would be happy to help you!