About This Course:
This eCourse provides the foundation of performance driving techniques, preparing you to drive on a race track for many years to come. Drivers that show up for their first – and subsequent – days at the track with a knowledge and understanding of the basics learn more in less time, are safer, drive faster, and have more fun. That’s the purpose of this eCourse – to prepare you to make the most of your time on the track.
By the end of this course you will:
‣ Understand how to drive your car at its limits, managing its weight transfer to control understeer & oversteer.
‣ Know how to determine and drive the ideal line through a corner.
‣ Learn more in less time when you get on the track.
‣ Know how to heel & toe downshift, and when to “skip shift.”
‣ Know when a late apex is best, and when it’s not.
‣ Learn about trail braking.
‣ Know how best to use your vision when driving at high speed.
‣ Be a faster, more consistent, and safer driver.